West Hollywood Condo
LOS ANGELES, California
- type of listing
- style of listing
- year built
- living area
2 bed/2.0 bath
Award-winning Habitat 825 by Lorcan O'Herlihy Architects. This building is an outstanding example of modern architecture at its finest. Pristine unit. Open floor plan kitchen, living room dining room. Custom dark walnut floors. Floor to ceiling windows. N,S,W exposures. Miele appliances and Boffi cabinetry. Two balconies. Ready to move in. Beautifully situated next to the historic Schindler house in extremely desirable Weho area. Don't miss this exceptional home. Press includes “New York Times” and “Dwell”. Exterior is striking white and lime green cement board and local forest dark walnut stained redwood siding. SxS subterranean parking. UPDATE: SOLD FOR $725,000 ON SEPTEMBER 19, 2011.
Boffi kitchen, Miele appliances.
WHAT MAKES THIS A BUNGALUX
Great price for one of our fave West Hollywood buildings
- • We've always loved this building. Here's why:
- • Easy access to everything on Melrose. Urth Caffe, DVF, McQueen, Rose Tarlow Melrose House, Temperly, Marni, Fig & Olive, etc. etc. Come to think of it, we think the price on this unit is low, but your social life if you lived here could get quite expensive.
- • When the building was constructed in 2007 it was one of our favorites, and it remains so. Its cool, soft modern condos aren't too industrial, aren't cheesy.
- • Right next to the Schindler House (please see our listing of the How House in Los Angeles to learn more about Mr. Schindler).
- • This is the perfect LA pied-a-terre for those of you from New York or Europe looking for an LA pad. Easy commute to Beverly Hills and Hollywood. After all, everyone talks about LA being so big, but it's pretty much about those two hot spots for visitors.
For more information contact...
Inquire , Bungalux