LOS ANGELES, California
- type of listing
- style of listing
- year built
- living area
5 bed/8.0 bath
“Mi Patria” A Legendary Estate in Prime East Gate Bel Air. Built in 1929 & renovated to exacting standards “Mi Patria” is a trophy property in a world class location. Splashing fountains, private courtyards & old world details combine to create sense of peace and tranquility. A 2 Story entry hall clad in stone with a sweeping wrought iron staircase sets the tone for this authentic Villa. All public rms open on to a vast loggia & then to a romantic & sun swept central patio. Large & comfortable library converts to a 35MM screening room while a glamorous living rm is the perfect venue for grand scale entertaining. Features of the estate include a Gourmet Kitchen with a wood burning fireplace, gracious Master Suite with dual baths and closets lined in rare woods, Gym with a Zen Meditation Garden and secluded Putting Green. Private behind larges wall & gates this compound provides ample parking in 2 motor crts Palm trees dot the landscape & a wonderful mosaic pool w/pool house completes this rare offering. PRICE REDUCED $2,550,000
Pool, large grounds, 35 MM screening room, gym, putting green.
WHAT MAKES THIS A BUNGALUX
Glamorous 1920's in Lower Bel Air
- • When in Rome ... We love old Spanish mansions in Los Angeles. Los Angeles is known for its ornate, beautiful old Spanish homes. Take a look at these photos and you can see why.
- • Many of LA's old Spanish mansions have been modernized beyond recognition (blame the spec boom). While this house has a few modern touches, most has been kept pretty original. Check out the beautiful two story stone foyer, the old tiles, and ceiling detail.
- • Three words: Lower Bel Air. Sure, maybe not the best walking part of LA, but that's why you have a driver.
- • Let's be honest: We've always wanted to live on a street called Copa de Oro.
- • A house in LA isn't a house in LA without a 35 MM screening room. We think having a guy come from "the studio" to deliver an old-fashioned reel is the only way to watch a movie. Much, much cooler than that 100 inch flat screen your neighbor picked up at Best Buy.
For more information contact...
Inquire , Bungalux