Broadway Building Loft
LOS ANGELES, California
- type of listing
- style of listing
- year built
- living area
1 bed/1.0 bath
Reduced! Fantastic opportunity to own in The Broadway Hollywood – Los Angeles's Premier Loft Building. Live among the stars at the epicenter of the Hollywood action. This is a STANDARD SALE. Spacious, open floor plan unit with many designer upgrades. 15 ft ceilings, hardwood floors, huge casement windows and all the elements of true loft living. The city's most gorgeous pool area complete with fireplace, cabanas, spa and fitness ctr. Full service with 24 hr concierge and valet parking. Katsuya offers room service to residents and Building is under MILLS ACT - Low taxes.
Katsuya room service, concierge, valet, rooftop pool and sauna, gym, views.
WHAT MAKES THIS A BUNGALUX
Cool pad right in the thick of Hollywood
- • Three words: Katsuya room service.
- • Seriously, we'll give you a History Lesson: The 1927 Renaissance building was designed by noted architect Frederick Rice Dorn, with an international style addition by Parkinson & Parkinson in 1938.
- • The building became a keystone to Broadway Department Store chain and was featured in the Charlie Chaplin film Modern Times (1936), amongst other films. (A little more trivia: The Broadway Department Store was the first to carry women's pants. Thank you Broadway and Katharine Hepburn for making our lives a little easier).
- • It's been rumored Howard Hughes kept an apartment on the top floor of the Broadway and that there was a secret passage leading to his office at the Pantages Theatre.
- • Uber-famous designer Kelly Wearstler (for those of you who've been known to have a drink or two at the Viceroy and the Avalon in Beverly Hills, she designed both) was the designer on the new loft building.
For more information contact...
Inquire , Bungalux