Santa Monica Beachfront
LOS ANGELES, California
- type of listing
- style of listing
- year built
- living area
4 bed/7.0 bath
Live the California Lifestyle in this 3-story Beachfront Compound on the prime "Gold Coast” of SM Beach. Welcoming courtyard to a 2nd story entrance to the most amazing un-obstructive Ocean Views through the wall to wall windows & brick balcony off the Formal Dining Room & Living Room with FP. Eat in Kitchen & Family Room combo with Ocean Views. Upstairs Master Suite with 180 degree Coastal Ocean Views from Malibu to Catalina. Master includes a remodeled en-suite bathroom & separate powder room/luxury dressing room. Two other upstairs bedrooms with shared remodeled bathroom. First floor wine room entrance from private 3-car garage, laundry room & maids. Beach Level Entertainment Room w/bath & hardwood floors that open to pool & putting green via French doors. Detached Beachfront Pool House w/oversized pool shower accessible from the outside to wash off the sand & separate guest quarters w/Bedroom, Dining area & Powder room to Entertain on the steps of the sand on your own Private Beach
Beachfront home on the prime "Gold Coast" of Santa Monica Beach, welcoming courtyard to a 2nd story entrance to the most amazing un-obstructive ocean views, brick balcony off the formal dining room and living room with fireplace, eat in kitchen and family room combo with ocean views, upstairs master suite with coastal ocean views from Malibu to Catalina, master also includes a remodeled en-suite bathroom and separate powerroom and luxury dresing room, two other upstairs bedrooms with shared remodeled bathroom, first floor wine room entrace from private 3 car garage, beach level entertainment room with bath and hardwood floors that open to the pool and putting green via french doors, detached beachfront pool house with oversized pool shower accessible from the outside to wash off the sand and separate quest quarters with a bedroom, dining area and powder room on the stesp of the sand on your own private beach.
WHAT MAKES THIS A BUNGALUX
Your Backyard = Hot Guys & Girls Playing Volleyball
- • Disclaimer: We used to live on Santa Monica's "Gold Coast" so we're biased. Or, on the flipside, we're able to give you the true inside scoop.
- • The Gold Coast of Santa Monica is a little strip of beachfront estates right on Pacific Coast Highway north of the Santa Monica Pier. Like "Gold Coasts" in other cities - think Chicago, San Francisco, etc. - the Gold Coast of Santa Monica was so named because of its impressive estates and residents. At one time, four of the five men who created Hollywood lived on the Gold Coast; Irving Thalberg and his wife, actress Norma Shearer, oil man J. Paul Getty, comedian Harold Lloyd and leading man Douglas Fairbanks. Other former residents of the Gold Coast include David O. Selznick (who produced Gone with the Wind) and Peter Lawford (of Kennedy fame).
- • The most famous home on the Gold Coast is the Marion Davies Estate, which recently reopened as a public beach club. Marion Davies was given the 34-bedroom home by her lover, William Randolph Hearst. The house had two swimming pools, tennis courts, three guest homes, and a dog kennel on the grounds.
- • Appropriately, the once-upon-a-time nickname of the Gold Coast was Rolls Royce Row.
- • Don't tell our friends over in Malibu, but we actually prefer Palisades Beach Road to Malibu. Why? Super easy access to town - the Third Street Promenade, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, and Venice are all close by - and a really wide sandy beach. Oh, and did we mention the cute guys who play volleyball there? Just sayin' ...
For more information contact...
Inquire , Bungalux